Seed Border Cardigan

on Monday, September 7, 2009


Seed-Stitch3, originally uploaded by idreamsweaters.

Working on this seed stitch border cardigan for my Mom's Birthday. It's worked on a circular needle with many stitches. I have no problem working the purl stitch on straight needles but when working with circulars I dislike it because there's no room for my hands to grab the needle. I have often wondered why some knitters hate the purl stitch now I have an understanding. Even with this the cardigan is coming along and I hope to have it done in time.

2 comments:

Virtuous said...

Luvin the grey esp. for fall!

I hope your mom likes it for her b-day!

And we still need to try and connect maybe to sit & knit at Charlotte Yarn one day soon!!

E-mail me: crimsondiva1999@yahoo.com :)

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Post a Comment